Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

GOOD Morning! Yesterday was an awesome day.  I talked to my sister-in-law and can't wait until their house is built and they move closer. I called my social worker at the adoption agency and talked to her for the first time.  She was very helpful and so nice.  She sent me the forms I needed and set us up for the required adoption classes in 2 weeks.  Hallelujah!  Please continue to pray that this adoption process goes smoothly.

My husband and I had a wonderful walk.  We had a good discussion about wishing vs. doing something about what you want.  Wishing gets you nothing.  You have to step up and work for what you want.

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture  Psalm 37:3

I really enjoy this Bible verse.  We live in a rural area.  We are surrounded by nature. Pastures can be so peaceful.  Just watch out for the cow patties.  On that note, I need to go change a dirty diaper so that we can have fresher air.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment