Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time To Clean Tuesday

The inquiry about the child didn't work out.  I can't say that I didn't shed a tear.  I am an emotional person. There is a little feeling of loss, but I have to trust God.

I'd like to say that my husband is great.  He comforts me.

Today sounds like a great cleaning day.  My house would not pass any type of inspection.  Can you say clutter?

Seems like I need a cleaning also.  My hair is disheveled, but I am pretty clean on the outside.  It seems it is a good day for spiritual cleaning.  I just need to be in God's presence, the Great Comforter.  I am blessed that today is the day that the church is opened for prayer.  I look forward to visiting.  There is something different about praying inside a quiet church.  NO distractions and it's peaceful.

I was just given a hug by my youngest.  How warming to my soul.

I can't stop thinking of this Bible verse:

Then King David went in and sat before the LORD, and he said: "Who am I, O LORD God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? 1 Chronicles 17:16

Who am I (Christina), O Lord, that you have brought me this far? I will continue to cling to the Father.

I praise You, my God.

Dust bunnies beware, I am coming to get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment