Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

God's Love

Thursday, September 23, I went to renew my passport because they had spelled my name wrong the first time one was issued to me 4 years ago.  It was great news.  All I had to pay was the fee for the pictures.

Still waiting on our clinic to get us our test results back and letters about the health of our children.  Hopefully, we get them back on Tuesday.  I'm ready to send in my paperwork.  I need to remember in God's timing.  It will all work out.

Pray for us.  Pray for our child.  And pray for the children who don't have a loving home to go to.

I pray that God's love permeates your entire being today.

No comments:

Post a Comment