Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hodge Podge

Well, I have been writing a lot of my thoughts on Facebook for about a year now.  I am just getting tired of reading stuff that just has no meaning.  I would rather filter out some of the junk that is on there, so I guess I'll start writing here. 

Shawn and I just watched "Julie and Julia" last night.  Shawn has talked to me about writing a blog before, but last night I decided that now is the time. 

This blog has at least a two-fold purpose.  One is to keep track of the journey of our adoption of a little girl and two is to help educate myself and others about the Word of God.  So buckle up and get ready for my kind of ride, on FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment