Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Whirlwind

We have been incredibly busy with paperwork. Thursday we tried to get medical documents and we had our physicals started.  Saturday and Sunday was spent in the adoption classes required by Hague.  Oh, this process is moving right along.  You really have no idea how many hours it takes until you are in the process.  I hear it is all worth it, and I can't wait to experience the joy.

Today I am sending some paperwork to another state to get backgrounds done in that state as well as our own.  We have bloodwork to be done.  I need to continue to figure out how we are going to finance this journey, if it is completed quicker than we first thought.  I also need to hurry up and get my passport taken care of. 

One of my children is sick with a fever again. I hope he gets better soon. 

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment