Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grrr!

We have all of the paperwork done for the homestudy.  We are just waiting on the doctor to read bloodwork and finish writing a couple of letters.  Hopefully, she can get that done so that I can mail it tomorrow.

I went for an interview tonight.  Not sure I got the job, I'll keep you posted. 

God is amazing.  I went and visited my husband's cousin tonight at the hospital. She had her baby.  Her baby is so beautiful.

I wonder.  Has my baby been born yet, or is he/she just waiting on the Lord?  I will trust in You, Lord, for you know my plan.

Psalm 52:8 But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment