Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lamentations

Oh, my!  Oh, my! 

You've got to check out these kids:

http://reecesrainbow.org/

Aren't they just precious?

One reason for the title of this post is because of the boy named Samuel at this link

http://reecesrainbow.org/category/waitingchildren/other-angels-boys-10


He has M-I-N-O-R, I repeat, minor needs.  This makes me so MAD and SAD.   WHY does he not have a family???    There is nothing I can do, but pray for him and spread the word about him.  Will you join me?

 Oh, LORD GOD I cry out to you to find this boy a loving family to call his own.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

Let those who love the LORD hate evil,
for he guards the lives of his faithful ones
and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
  Light shines on the righteous
and joy on the upright in heart.
 Rejoice in the LORD, you who are righteous,
and praise his holy name.

Psalm 97:10-12


Another reason for my post title is that I feel bound by my limitations; however, God is not bound and HE is not limited.  I REJOICE in HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment