Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Saturday, December 3, 2011

February 2011 South Korean Dol

I was overjoyed to find these pictures (3 of 10) below in my mail yesterday.  Here is a picture of my precious little girl for her Dol (1st Birthday) in South Korea.



I am in search of the other adoptive parents of these 2 children.  If you know who they might be, please let me know.  The picture was taken at the Holt celebration.  This picture again was taken in February 2011, so it would have been babies born in South Korea in February 2010.  I have blocked out the faces of the 2 babies that aren't mine along with one of the baby's foster mother.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so glad you got these! We were blessed to come home with Ella's. What a special memory. Ella is also a February baby. Surprised they were not here together. Who know's maybe they all were there at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Although I love the last one. Mama, they're touching my food! Lol

    ReplyDelete