Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Seoul Fabulous

Wow!  I never would have thought that I would have loved a city 7,000 miles away from home.  My favorite things about Seoul are 1) the people are so kind, 2) the traditional buildings are so ornate, 3)  it smells "normal" for the most part, 4) the views of the mountains are breathtaking, 5)  lots of people speak or understand English 6) plum tea (the version we had was purple in color). 

We were only in Seoul for 4 nights, so I didn't get to see very much of the city.  I was too tired from traveling and then I couldn't sleep (go figure), so I didn't feel like going out to far from the hotel.

We visited Namdaemun Market, Insadong street, and the Gyeongbokgung Palace.  I have a book that I borrowed from a friend that says there are 100 things to see in Seoul.  There are several places that I didn't get to see.  My Dad said that he will go back with me in 6 or 7 years to take Faith back to see Seoul.  He has traveled much of the U.S., but never outside its borders, so this is saying a lot about Seoul.

There are several pictures that I didn't take, but wish I would have. 

I never thought that I'd be a world traveler.  I had no need.  BUT if you ever have the chance to go to Seoul, please visit.

Here are some of the views:


This was at the palace.

Well, I'm having trouble with blogspot and adding pictures.  I'll have to try and add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment