Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Kisses and First English Word

Faith is sparkly.  Her personality even when she is grieving has hints of smiles in there.  Oh, and those dimples.

She is so playful.  Daddy received the first kiss on the cheek a couple of days ago.  Mommy was slightly jealous, but Daddy revealed how to get one.  All you have to do is tap your cheek and make the kissing noise.  Well, why didn't I think of that?  I've only received one kiss, but I'll be patient.

A few days ago I was eating a bowl of ice cream.  She came over and wanted a bite.  I gave her a bite.  She signed, "more".  She devoured almost half of my bowl.  Needless to say, we had to get more.  I kept saying, "Mmmmm, ice cream."

She said, "Ice crea."  We've since had a couple more bowls in the last couple of days.  She doesn't discriminate against white, brown, or pink.  We like our Neapolitan mixture.  And for some reason it is better out of Mommy's bowl.  She doesn't want her own bowl.

She's also a little thief.  She steals my coffee.  That is one thing I am not too keen on sharing, so she gets her own mini (A&W) mug.  My middle boy also drinks coffee.  He used to steal my coffee, too.  Out of all of the drinks I've given her, coffee is her favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...this melts my heart!!! She sounds just precious!!! What a blessing from God! I am so happy for you that thins are going well, can not wait to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Ella gave her first kisses to her daddy too. Melts your heart doesn't it?! Ok, so we need a picture to see those dimples!

    ReplyDelete