Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Revival

So, today is August 4, 2011.  God's work is so amazing sometimes.  About a couple of years ago, an all girl Christian singing group called "Eternity Focus" from Kansas visited our church.  It was for a father daughter banquet and then for church service on Sunday.  You can visit their web site here:  http://www.eternityfocus.com/   We had a chance to meet them, but I don't know them personally. 

I was listening to their album "Nothing to Lose" as I was washing dishes today.   I encourage you to check out this album if you are needing to be uplifted.  There is a song on the album titled "When God Seems Far Away." 

Here in the last few days especially, God does seem so far away from me.  This song helped to remind me that He really isn't far away.  God knows each day that is planned for each of us. 

I think it is amazing that I loved their music the first time I heard it.  I bought an album and look how it helped me a couple of years later.   What worship music can do not only one day, but many days later.  My soul was in need of revival. . . Thank you Eternity Focus!  You have no idea what your music can do.

Eternity Focus is supposed to have a new album out late this fall.  I can't wait to buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment