Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Last Night of Ladies Bible Study 2011

Tonight was the last night of our church's Ladies Bible study for 2011.  We studied the Book of Esther (I don't know the real title because I'm too lazy to walk about 10 feet to look at the cover) by Beth Moore. 

Earlier in the study we learned this:  Esther 4:14b "Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?”

Tonight we learned about God's Providence. 
We looked at Ecclesiastes 3.  It's about a time for everything.  If you read it and take it in, I promise you will be blessed by it.

Mmm.  God's word is delicious.  So fulfilling, and you can't ever get enough.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment