Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Mending

I wanted to let you know that I am on the mend.  You might wonder why I shared the last post with you.  It was so that you can see that 1) I am not perfect 2) every human, even Christians, experiences pain  3)  I am vulnerable. 4) I want to glorify God and what he has done for us.

Sometimes when people see you every Sunday, they start to believe that everything is all perfect in your life.  Well it's not. 

On another note:  Sunday School on Sunday was awesome.  My husband and I are honored to be able to teach the Single Adult/College Age class.  Of course many times my teaching comes from my failures in life.  The subject was about forgiveness.  It was a fabulous topic.   It is helping me to heal.  Thank you God.

God is Awesome.

Romans 11:36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
   To him be the glory forever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment