Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Friday, October 1, 2010

A Small Celebration

We have turned our paperwork in so that our homestudy can be started.  I am so excited.  It is also nice that it is done because it is open enrollment for insurance this month.  That means that I spend hours going over my husband's job's new or old altered insurance plans.  More paperwork.

We received the Adoption to Korea Guidebook.  I am liking some of the changes that we are seeing.  I am looking forward to traveling to Korea.  It may not be for another year or so though.  God knows.

The local school nurse called me yesterday to help with health screenings for the school.  I guess I will be volunteering 2 days this month there.  It looks like this month is already starting to be booked up.

Now it is time to clean, because I don't have anything else to do today.  We find out today whether or not I have a job.  I'll keep you posted.

Please continue to pray for us, especially for our little one. 

22"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."  Mark 11:22-25 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment