Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homestudy at Our Home Today

I am in an interesting mood this morning. Very tired as I didn't get to sleep until after midnight and was up at 6:30 a.m. to get the boys ready for school.  DS#3 thought it was a good idea to stay up until 10:15 pm.  Not normal for him, usually he goes to his bed cries for a couple minutes or less and then is out like a light.  Last night he cried for about 15 minutes.  DH was exhausted and ready to go to bed at 7:00.  Since, he was so tired I took DS #3 to the other end of the house.  We watched a couple of TV shows that I had recorded.  Usually he falls asleep during Mommy's boring shows, but not last night.  Oh, well.  He finally fell asleep.  I took him to his bed and then I crawled into my own, only to toss and turn for another hour.  Right as I was about to sleep.  DS#2 came into my room and startled me.  I asked him, "Do you need to use the restroom?"  He started whining, "No, I don't need to go."  I asked, "What do you need?"  He went back to his bed.  I covered him up, gave him a kiss, and went back to my own bed.  Sleep walking. :)  I'll take that over the night terrors he used to have.

My pastor encouraged us to read one chapter of Proverbs every day.   Proverbs 26:11 made me laugh:  "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly."

Idiots. :)   Yes, I have been one of those and still am at times.  Some times dogs are easier to train than people.:)

Now about this home study.  I need to put the finishing touches on the house before the SW arrives.  I am really excited.  I think she is going to be a little overwhelmed with my personality today.  Some people just don't appreciate my effervescence (bubbles!:).  I'll let God's light shine.  He called me for this, so I guess I need to let Him drive, right?

As always, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment