Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Come As You Are

Yesterday was an amazing day.  I received my passport in the mail.  I was totally surprised, because I didn't think it would come that quickly.

I talked to our social worker and she needed me to write some documents about my past.  It wasn't what I wanted to do yesterday with my time, but I got a nice compliment from dh.  He says, "You're such a goody-two shoes."  Yes, I understand that it has a negative connotation these days, but do you know me?  I strive to be a virtuous woman.  I fail at times, but I get back up and go at it again.

Oh, my heart is filled with love.  God is so good.

This is one of my favorite songs of all time (I have many).

"Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bidd'st me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God I come! I come!" Charlotte Elliot (1789-1871)

I ask you to please come to Christ as you are, so that He can transform you into who He has planned.
God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment