Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hope FILLED

As I've said before, I LOVE rainbows.  Yesterday, we were celebrating Shawn's grandmother's birthday.  There was a double rainbow.  One directly on top of the other. It lasted a good 10-15 minutes.  I am filled with so much HOPE when I see a rainbow.

Maybe you won't see a rainbow today, but I pray that you can be filled with HOPE anyway.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. – Romans 15:13

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. – Hebrews 11:1

GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment