Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Friday, February 3, 2012

Do YOU Hear THEM?



Lately, I've been noticing how much luxury I have in my life while other people suffer. The above picture is our double car garage.  My garage is bigger than most family homes are in the world (excluding the U.S.).

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

Can you hear the orphan crying?  What are you going to do?  Turning your back is not an option.  The following link is a link to the Cry of the Orphan Web Site.  The page it links to is their media page.  You can hear testimonials.  Adoption is not for everyone, but caring for the ORPHANS and WIDOWS is the job of EVERY Christian.


May God be GLORIFIED through you.


No comments:

Post a Comment