Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Sample of What/ When / How God Speaks

My daily devotional is a mixture of many different people from many different walks with Jesus.  This is the one from today:

Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.  Isaiah 1:17

God keeps telling me the same thing over and over again.  Help the fatherless, help the fatherless, help the widow, look after the weak, care for who is MINE.

What I wanted to tell you today was this:  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Followed  by:  Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

I encourage you to read all of Psalm 37.

Have a BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment