Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Afternoon Update

We should be Home Study to Korea some time this week.  It was either sent off last Wednesday, or it will be sent to Korea this week.  That's exciting news.

We received our homestudy last Wednesday.  As soon as I got it, I called our SW and made sure I had the documents necessary to send off our I-600A.  This is the document you send so that the US Government (Homeland Security) can decide if you are fit to bring a child into this country.  Anyway, that's how I understand it.

God is amazing. 

A friend that we made at the Parents in Process class received a referral from China last week.  Please pray that their journey will continue to go smoothly and quickly. 

Church was really good yesterday.  It was about being prepared for Christ's return.

I leave you with this Bible verse for the day because I have needed more faith the last few days.

Luke 17:5-6
5 The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”
 6 He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.

No comments:

Post a Comment