Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

God Opens Doors To Joy

When God opened the door to adoption, I knew that waiting on the other side would be a brand new child to enter into our family.

I know that I have an amazing family.  I have a wonderful husband and 3 precious gifts for sons.   You can not beat those priceless gifts.  They are so dear to my heart.

What I didn't know is that through adoption I would come across some other AMAZING families.  I have made 2 new friends already and have met other fabulous God-fearing, child-loving people through adoption boards.  These people fill my heart with joy and sometimes my eyes with tears (mostly good happy tears). 

What another grand, undeserved blessing.  Praise God!

Now, we wait a few more days.  We should have our fingerprinting appointment by this Friday (Dec 17).  Since I think our family is so amazing, I hope the US government find us suitable to adopt. 

May God Bless your heart!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment