Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Movement and a Good Book

I think I felt my first "kick" today.  More like a little "flutter."  The adoption process has its own set of pregnancy symptoms.  Since we are paper pregnant, I guess the movement of the child are dependent on phone calls, emails, and steps achieved in the paper process.  Kicks in the womb are little reminders that there is life in there preparing to join your family.  The only problem is that the paper pregnancy kicks are fewer and far between.  

Our movement is that we received a call from our SW.  She said that our homestudy will be possibly completed for our review on Tuesday, November 16.  That was quicker than I expected, so I am excited.

I finished reading Mary Beth Chapman's book Choosing to SEE.  What a GREAT faith story.  You can see the hand of God working through these people and in their lives.  What an inspiration.  The book only took from Tuesday night until Friday morning to finish.  After I finished it, I also listened to Steven Curtis Chapman's Beauty Will Rise CD.  It would be so awesome to meet these people in person.

God is GREAT!  Today I leave you with this Bible verse:
Isaiah 41:10

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment