Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Friday, June 22, 2012

The Stirring of the Soul

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.  Colossians 3:1-4 

I love Colossians 3.

Sometimes Bible verses just stir ones soul and all you can say is mmmmm....mmmm.....mmm from your innermost being.  The m's are an inaudible form of thanksgiving to our creator.  You know that feeling of overwhelming joy and peace and love and more positive emotion than you can even describe?  That is Jesus living within.

For an instance it is a feeling that I don't want to share (yes, that's sin).  I want to keep it all to myself.  It is a type of hidden secret, but then I see the selfishness in that and realize that I really do want others to feel it, too.   Many someones shared Christ with me, so I must share Christ with as many someones as I come in contact with.

If we share Jesus, then more peace, love, joy, kindness, and gentleness and forgiveness will be on this earth. 

I hope you take the time to commune with Jesus today, so you can feel HIS presence, too.

Thank you, JESUS.

May God Bless you today with HIS Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment