Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Monday, April 23, 2012

Life is Good

The other day, I saw a bumper sticker that said, "Life is good."

I couldn't agree more.  "My" life isn't always good because of how I perceive it, but God, who is life, never changes.  My is self-centered.  You've heard many negatives through the years about how life is a b****.  That is simply not true.  How easily we are swayed into believing Satan, just as Eve was. The only reason why your/my life isn't good would be if we aren't following God.

God promises us trials, but life, eternal life with God, is always good.  It is only because of sin in this world that we face those trials.  Not always our own sin, but because of sin/death that is in this world.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  John 14:6


So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.  Mark 10:18

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. John 10:11

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8

Jesus is ALWAYS good, ALWAYS truth, ALWAYS life, ALWAYS the way. Jesus, who is God in the flesh, ALWAYS was, ALWAYS is, and ALWAYS will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment