Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fearfully, Wonderfully made

Coincidence -- NOT!  God is REALLY trying to tell me something.  This is about the 4th or more times this verse has come up in the last couple of weeks.  I gave a faith story in front of our congregation last Sunday and Psalm 139:14 was one of the verses I shared.  It was in my Sunday School class 2 weeks in a row (this rarely happens). And I heard it on the radio, and I found it in a card.  Then today, it is in one of my daily devotionals. Wasn't looking for it, it just keeps coming up.  Do you think He is trying to tell me something?  I must not be listening, or I haven't figured out what I'm supposed to be doing with the information,  or maybe He is comforting me.  Not sure.  What I am sure of is that it will be revealed to me when it is supposed to be revealed to me.

So folks here it is:  Psalm 139:13-16

13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be.  (NIV 2010)

 Seek the Lord.  Have a BLESSED day!

No comments:

Post a Comment