Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Things Kids Say


Owen:  What happens if you are 103 and still in Preschool?

Aiden:  They let you go for 3 years and then they pay you to go to First Grade.  Here you go, here's 20 bucks go to 1st grade.

Mom:  They don't let you go that long.

----

Aiden:  Mom, when's the next time you go to Wal-Mart?

Mom:  I don't know.  Why?

Aiden:  Because I want to get my girlfriend a present.

Mom:  What are you going to get her?

Aiden:  I don't know --  (hee, hee, hee)  a cabbage head.

Mom:  A head of cabbage (ha, ha, ha).

Aiden:  Yeah.

Pause

Mom:  The next time I go to Walmart, I'll pick up your head of cabbage.

Aiden:  No, I want it to be a surprise.

Mom:  For you or her?

Aiden:  For her.  I don't want a head of spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment