Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Friday, May 27, 2011

FINALLY! I can post an update.

I've been having some troubles with blogger lately and haven't been able to sign in.

Our baby girl was submitted for her Emmigration Permit 5/20/11.  That means that as long as the paperwork goes through correctly we should receive her in July. 

My friend C was recently in Korea picking up her son.  She took several pictures of our daughter.  There is no way to repay her for her kindness.  Her and her husband took time out from sightseeing and spending time with their new son to take pictures for me.  I am so honored and blessed by her love.  What a priceless gift in friends like these.  






She's so beautiful. 

Psalm 36:7  How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome gift!!! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sweet!! So glad you got pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! That smile brings tears to my eyes. I know how much I had longed to see Ella smile. I now those pictures are so special. I hope they hold you over until July!!!! What great friends you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful daughter you have:) I am in awe of His amazing grace.

    We are praying through an adoption now and I can't wait to start the process - gives me butterflies:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous! So happy you'll see her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is sooooooo cute!!!! I am so happy to see your updated pictures!!! Love that were in the long...errr..short wait together!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is adorable! Nice to meet another mom of 3 boys adopting a daughter :)

    ReplyDelete