Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Missions Meeting

We had a Women's Missionary Union meeting tonight.  Our moderator had several women read Bible passages.  My best friend, J, read the Bible verse below and then handed me the verse on the slip of paper and she said, "Here, you need this verse."  God has surrounded me with such wonderful blessings. 

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

VERY fitting for my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment